Our portfolio companies continue to rank up well-deserved recognitions, with 7 making the 100 B2B Software 100 list, 7 more named Top 100 Fastest Growing Startups in Germany, and 5 others featured in the latest State of the French Tech Ecosystem Report, just to name a few.
What else have we and our portfolio been up to this month?
Investors from across our six sector-focused teams took a deep dive into the future of artificial intelligence, Fred Hagenaeur questioned whether the illustrious $1M ARR mark on its own automatically means a startup is ready to raise a Series A, and Dronamics raised a $40M pre-Series A!
Get the very latest news from across our portfolio, exclusive insights from our investors, and much more below ⬇️
Have You Heard?
Our portfolio's latest funding announcements
Dronamics raises $40M pre-Series A
The London and Bulgaria-based company has built the world’s first cargo drone airline and is the first to be granted a license to operate in Europe.
Using their flagship “Black Swan” autonomous cargo drone, Dronamics can carry 350 kg of cargo up to 2,500 km, making bulk deliveries 80% faster and 50% cheaper than conventional modes of transport, while also generating 60% fewer emissions.
Additional follow-on announcements
- MindsDB raises a $16.5M Series A
- Kittl raises a €10.8M Series A
- cylib raises an additional €8M
- Lizee raises €7.6M Series A
- hi.health raises €6M
- ShopUp secures $30M debt financing
- Fernride secures investment from HHLA as part of a new strategic partnership
Welcome to the Family
The latest additions to our portfolio
konfetti is building the go-to destination for local team events
The Berlin-based SaaS-enabled marketplace helps local workshop providers market their classes, increase sales, and significantly reduce administrative overheads. At the same time, locals and companies across Germany and Austria can easily find and book thousands of different activities – everything from baking, cooking, pottery, and painting classes to cocktail-making events and wine tastings.
- palm.hr is transforming legacy HR practices in MENA
- Jumba helps Kenyan hardware stores access the supplies they need for vital construction projects
Headlines & Highlights
News and updates from across our portfolio
Movie stars aren't the only ones winning awards this season
9am.health, Charles, Doccla, The Lowdown, hi.health, Molecule, Nilo Health, and Seqera Labs make the Galen Growth Healthtech 250 list. KETS Quantum Security wins the ‘Best of British’ cybersecurity award. Celus, Doctorly, Fernride, Liefergrun, Remberg, Milano Vice & one·five are named among the fastest-growing 100 startups in Germany. And Bitfount, Hier Foods, Lizee, Mercanis, Qovery, Sona, Stotles & Tenyks make Notion Capital's B2B Software 100 List.
What else has our portfolio been up to?
- June.so is the fastest-growing app on Twilio
- Yokoy launches new Smart Lodge card
- Clausematch opens a new Lisbon office
- Fernride announces new partnership with HHLA
- Greyparrot CEO Mikela Druckman shares advice for founders fundraising while pregnant
- Doccla expands ‘NHS@Home’ service, benefiting hundreds of patients
- PoroTech releases new whitepaper on DynamicPixelTuning®
- Bitfount receives Innovate UK grant to transform clinical trials with distributed data science
Let's Dive Deeper
Exclusive insights from our sector experts, growth hacks for founders & investors, and in-depth conversations with our partners on the Speedinvest blog
AI is advancing faster than you think. So where are we hedging our bets?
At Speedinvest, our six sector-focused teams cut across multiple verticals and look at all layers of the stack, from new applications of fundamental research in health to efficient MLOps for the most demanding financial institutions.
Find out how our portfolio companies are already using AI across the value chain, and the spaces we're most excited to invest in next.
Also on the blog
- Generative AI: Platforms, Network Effects, and the Economics of Abundance
- The STAR Pitching Principle: Philip Specht helps founders nail their first investor call
- A New Framework to Assess Revenue Quality: Frederik Hagenauer looks beyond the $1M ARR mark
- Open Source Software is the Future of SaaS: Yang Tran shares his playbook for OSS success
There are more than 1,000 vacancies across our portfolio. Browse open jobs below and on our website.
- Doccla - General Medicine Consultant Virtual Ward
- Doctorly - Marketing Manager
- The Lowdown - SEO Manager
- Codary - Tech Lead
- Skyfri - Head of HR
Join the Speedinvest Team
Our team is always on the lookout for top-tier talent! Have a look at our featured roles below.
- VA Fundraising (all genders) - Vienna
- Investment Controller (all genders) - Vienna
- People Manager Platform+ - (all genders) - Vienna, Berlin, Munich or London
- Office Manager - (all genders) - Vienna
See you next month!